The Rosetta Stone is a granodiorite stele inscribed with a decree issued at Memphis, Egypt, in 196 BC on behalf of King Ptolemy V. The decree appears in three scripts: the upper text is Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, the middle portion Demotic script, and the lowest Ancient Greek. Because it presents essentially the same text in all three scripts (with some minor differences among them), the stone provided the key to the modern understanding of Egyptian hieroglyphs.
- Making A Video For A Photographer That Is His Family Historian
- Designing Websites For Photographers is A Labor of Love For Me
- Salvation Army Christmas Event Phoenix A Photographers Perspective
- Painting with Color a Photoshop Technique for Photographers and Graphic Artist
- Sometimes Text Needs Help Standing Out on A Busy Background